Welcome to Farrah Driver Training
Driving School in Basildon and Wickford Since 2009
“People judge you by your performance, so focus on the outcome. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” Steve Jobs, 1987.
My Mission Statement
“Quality and Excellence in Driver Training”
What I offer:
- First 10 hours @ £29.00 per hour for Complete Beginners Only. £280.00 for a Block of 10 hours. Sorry, NO REFUNDS ON BLOCK BOOKINGS
- A Mock Exam prior to your Practical Driving Test with an Independent ADI. (Subject to Availability) No extra cost to you.
- Free Access to Training Videos.
- Free revision hand outs to reinforce your practical learning before your driving test
- No Trainee Instructor. Know the Difference? Green badge = qualified, Pink badge = trainee
- Highly Qualified DVSA Fleet Instructor & Coach. Currently Grade “A” I have given numerous interviews to Basildon Echo and BBC Radio Essex on matters related to road safety. I was featured on BBC1 Watchdog “How to save £1000.00” Screened on 15th January 2015. Click here.
Other courses of interest include:
Standards Check training for ADI’s. Visit my website www.fleetmasteruk.com for more information.
Advanced Driving skills. Prepare for Diamond , IAM & ROSpa Tests & DVSA ADI Part 2 & Part 3 Qualifying Exam.
Refresher courses for those who have not driven for some time. Also suitable for drivers wishing to switch over from an automatic car to a manual gearbox car.
Intensive Block courses. Pass quickly as you retain more skills and information.
Motorway Lessons. Avoid those “A” roads and get to your destination a lot quicker. Motorways are still one of the safest roads as traffic is travelling in one direction. See the Motorway page for more details
Areas that are covered:
*Minimum 90 minutes lesson
…and other surrounding areas.
Please phone 07903 997 733 to enquire or email email@example.com to enquire.