Welcome to Farrah Driver Training
Driving School in Basildon and Wickford
“People judge you by your performance, so focus on the outcome. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” Steve Jobs, 1987.
My Mission Statement
“Quality and Excellence in Driver Training”
What I offer:
- First 10 hours @ £22.00 per hour , pay as you go basis* . Provided that you do not have a Practical test booked.
- FREE Bespoke F1arrah Driver App for pupils of Farrah Driver Training. Watch Video
- A Mock Exam prior to your Practical Driving Test with an Independent ADI. No extra cost to you. Some driving schools charge you an extra £15.00 I don’t. I cover the extra cost.
- Free Access to Smart Drivers on-line E-Book. The Smart Way to Learn.
- Free revision hand outs to reinforce your practical learning before your driving test
- No Trainee Instructor. Know the Difference? Green badge = qualified, Pink badge = trainee
- Highly Qualified DVSA Fleet Instructor & Coach. Currently Grade “A” I have given numerous interviews to Basildon Echo and BBC Radio Essex on matters related to road safety. I was featured on BBC1 Watchdog “How to save £1000.00” Screened on 15th January 2015. Click here.
Other courses of interest include:
Standards Check training for ADI’s. Visit my website www.fleetmasteruk.com for more information.
Advanced Driving skills. Prepare for Diamond , IAM & ROSpa Tests & DVSA ADI Part 2 & Part 3 Qualifying Exam.
Refresher courses for those who have not driven for some time. Also suitable for drivers wishing to switch over from an automatic car to a manual gearbox car.
Intensive Block courses. Pass quickly as you retain more skills and information.
Motorway Lessons. Avoid those “A” roads and get to your destination a lot quicker. Motorways are still one of the safest roads as traffic is travelling in one direction. See the Motorway page for more details
Areas that are covered
…and other surrounding areas.
Please phone 07903 997 733 to enquire or email email@example.com to enquire.